Rosemary Fig Crackers (gluten free) Recipe
These gluten free crackers are super easy to make and delicious as well. My husband gave me the thumbs up on them.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 3-4 dried figs, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, rosemary and figs
- Mix in egg and oil until well combined
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until ⅛ inch thick
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.