Duck Burger - Gluten Free and Dairy Free Recipe
This is a quick and easy meal to make and great to serve friends. They’ll think you’re so creative and fun! If you’re living gluten free and dairy free this is perfect. If you’re living soy free omit the soy sauce. This recipe was created because I bought duck breast on sale and wanted an easy dish that tastes great. I served this dish on top of a Simple Asian Slaw. This recipe is on my blog.
- 2 duck breasts ground in food processor with skin on
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground star anise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place duck breast, skin and all, into the food processor and turn on until meat is minced. You may end up with a few large pieces of skin that you can just take out. Don’t process for too long or you’ll end up with paste.
- Place ground duck into bowl and add in remaining ingredients.
- Cook in regular fry pan or grill pan on medium high. These cook up in little more than 5 minutes.
- I served this on a Simple Asian Slaw and topped with enoki mushrooms. You can serve it on a bun, gluten free or not. If you want you can also make these mini burger size for an appetizer. The possibilities are endless.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.