Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
We’ve been eating quite a lot of salad lately, and being the protein addict that I am, I’m constantly looking for new ways to make it into a full dinner.
This is a great Gluten Free Chicken Salad for all you protein addicts out there!
- leftover chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups jicama, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ shallot, minced
- Asian Salad Dressing, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, jicama, sesame seeds and shallot
- Drizzle with Asian Salad Dressing
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.