Asian Salad Dressing
This Asian Dressing is a family favorite. Now that our garden is in full gear we are having home grown salads at least once a day. In order to keep things interesting, I’ve come up with a variety of salad dressings and this one has stuck. I kid you not when I say that the boys fight over the last drops.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1In a medium mason jar, combine all ingredients
- 2Shake well until combined
- 3Serve over favorite greens from your garden
- 4Store in mason jar for up to 4 days
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved