These hearty breakfast bars remind me of a granola bar or an omega-3 packed power bar. They’re filling and tasty.
None of the nuts and seeds in this low-maintenance bar are toasted. I wanted to make something quick and easy, that could be whipped up in just a couple of minutes before popping into the oven.
- 1In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla
- 3Stir dry ingredients into wet
- 4Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins
- 5Grease an 8×8 baking dish with grapeseed oil
- 6Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly
- 7Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.