Pear Parsley Salad Dressing Recipe
I have a huge parsley plant in our backyard that came back from last year and so have been looking for ways to utilize this super nutritious green herb in different dishes. I came up with this Pear Parsley Dressing which my family enjoyed quite a bit. The inspiration for this delicious gluten-free dressing came from the lovely Daniela of Daniela’s Kitchen.
- 1 pear, cored and chopped (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a blender, process pear, olive oil and water on high until smooth
- Blend in parsley, garlic and salt
- Serve over tossed greens
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.