Lambic Sangría Recipe
Sangría is the resident punch of summertime, but made with cheap red wine and even cheaper brandy it’s bound to fall flat. Breathe new life into this classic with raspberry-laced lambic and refreshing Belgian ale.
What to buy: Framboise lambic is an ale flavored with raspberries instead of hops and can be found in most grocery and liquor stores.
Hoegaarden white ale is a smooth, refreshing wheat beer from Belgium. It can be found in most grocery and liquor stores.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Framboise lambic, such as Lindemans, chilled
- 2 (11.2-ounce) bottles Hoegaarden white ale, chilled
- 6 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled
- 6 ounces raspberries (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium orange, thinly sliced