Potatoe Cheese Soup Recipe
This recipe is an honor for me to share. My mother in law shared this with me and I have made this soup on cold evenings, when the cupboard was bare or when I forgot to go to the grocery store. Yummy!
- 8 Russett Potatoes
- 1 whole white onion
- Garlic Salt
- 2 Small cans of tomatoe sauce
- 2 cups of Longhorn cheese
- Peel, Rinse and slices potatoes and onions
- In a medium sauce pan and 1/4 cup of cooking oil,
- Brown onions till soft. Throw in potatoes. Add 2 cans of sauce, Add 3 cups of water. Cook on slow until potatoes are soft, approx 50 minutes. Add salt for flavor. Top with cheese. Serve with corn tortillas, avocados,cilantro
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.