was part of
Food Fight: Top Chef Challenge
which ended Jun 8, 2009 12:00 PM.
See winners »
I developed this for the Top Chef recipe contest. It’s yummy. We like it best served with crusty sourdough bread and corn on the cob.
[Recipe is for one packet. Prepare one packet per person.]
- 1Preheat oven to 500º with jelly-roll sheet pan inside
- 2In microwave, cook butter and garlic for one minute, then add white wine to mixture.
- 3In the center of a large sheet of parchment paper, place one layer of onions in approximately an 8” x 5” area.
- 4Place scallops and sea bass lengthwise on top of onions.
- 5Place ginger sticks next to fish then line each side with half of shellfish,
- 6Top with tomatoes, basil and pour garlic/butter/wine mix over all. Season with S & P.
- 7Close packets by folding parchment across center till tight, and then completely, by folding sides towards center. Place on preheated sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.