was part of
Food Fight: Top Chef Challenge
which ended Jun 8, 2009 12:00 PM.
See winners »
Grilled Blueberry Chicken with Blueberry Tomato Salsa Recipe
Made this at a cook out with the neighbors one night felt pretty different but nothing but raves from the fans.
- 4- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 pnt of fresh organic blueberrys
- 2 pnt of fresh organic cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 diced large red onion
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Tony's Creole seasoning
- 1 jalepeno chopped
- 2 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sugar
- .5 cup brandy
- place 1/2 pint of blueberries into sauce pan with 1 cup of sugar, .5 cup of brandy on medium heat mash blueberries and reduce
- Season chicken both sides with heaping teaspoon of Tony’s Creole Seasoning place chicken on grill and cook to 165 degrees.
- mix one pint remaining blueberries, quartered cherry tomatoes, diced onion, chopped jalepeno, cilantro and remining 2 heaping teaspoons of Tony’s into a salsa
- ligtly grill asparagus until slightly al dente salt and pepper to taste.
- plate asapragus top with blueberry tomato salsa place chicken on top and drizzle blueberry reduction over entire dish enjoy
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.