was part of
Food Fight: Top Chef Challenge
which ended Jun 8, 2009 12:00 PM.
See winners »
Made this at a cook out with the neighbors one night felt pretty different but nothing but raves from the fans.
- 1place 1/2 pint of blueberries into sauce pan with 1 cup of sugar, .5 cup of brandy on medium heat mash blueberries and reduce
- 2Season chicken both sides with heaping teaspoon of Tony’s Creole Seasoning place chicken on grill and cook to 165 degrees.
- 3mix one pint remaining blueberries, quartered cherry tomatoes, diced onion, chopped jalepeno, cilantro and remining 2 heaping teaspoons of Tony’s into a salsa
- 4ligtly grill asparagus until slightly al dente salt and pepper to taste.
- 5plate asapragus top with blueberry tomato salsa place chicken on top and drizzle blueberry reduction over entire dish enjoy
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.