Umeboshi Cucumber Dressing Recipe
We are having friends over tomorrow evening for a small barbecue and I will be serving this easy, delicious, tangy Umeboshi Cucumber Salad Dressing over fresh greens from our garden.
- 2 tablespoons umeboshi plum paste
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Serve over your favorite fresh or steamed greens
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.