My younger son thinks these Gluten Free Vegan Biscotti are delicious and packed some in his lunch last night for today…the last day of school. Summer. Hooray!
- 1In a food processor, combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda
- 2Pulse until ingredients are well combined
- 3Pulse in agave nectar and orange zest until the dough forms a ball
- 4Remove dough from food processor and work in cranberries and pistachios with your hands
- 5Form dough into 2 logs on a parchment lined baking sheet
- 6Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for 1 hour
- 7Cut the logs into ½ inch slices on the diagonal with a very sharp knife
- 8Spread slices out on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for 12-15 minutes
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool, set, and become crispy
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.