Gluten Free "Potato" Salad Recipe
This healthier gluten free potato salad is perfect for picnics and barbecues. Replacing potato with cauliflower is a trick that I learned from the “low-carbers.” And it is a good one!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 3-4 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil veganaisse
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Chop cauliflower into small florets (½ inch)
- Steam cauliflower on the stove until fork-tender, not more or a stronger “cauliflower” smell develops
- Allow cauliflower to cool then place in a large bowl
- Add celery, onion, parsley and egg
- Stir in veganaisse, mustard and salt
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.