This healthier gluten free potato salad is perfect for picnics and barbecues. Replacing potato with cauliflower is a trick that I learned from the “low-carbers.” And it is a good one!
- 1Chop cauliflower into small florets (½ inch)
- 2Steam cauliflower on the stove until fork-tender, not more or a stronger “cauliflower” smell develops
- 3Allow cauliflower to cool then place in a large bowl
- 4Add celery, onion, parsley and egg
- 5Stir in veganaisse, mustard and salt
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.