Bleu Cheese Biscuit Bites Recipe
Very addictive! Goes well with any main dish, soup, salad or just to snack on!
- 1 (8-10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Blend crumbled blue cheese and melted butter in a bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and dip each into butter mixture.
- Place on baking sheet or in mini muffin pans and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.