I hope you enjoy this quick and easy Gluten Free Bread; it’s full of fiber (from the flax and almond) and tasty in oh so many ways.
- 1In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda
- 2In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy
- 3Stir agave and vinegar into eggs
- 4Mix dry ingredients into wet
- 5Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan
- 6Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean
- 7Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.