Femme Fatale Punch Recipe
16 to 18 drinks
This combination of sparkling wine and strawberries may look girly and fruity, but after one glass you’ll understand why it’s called punch.
What to buy: Look for a limoncello that’s not sickly sweet, such as Caravella, or make your own.
This recipe was featured as part of both our Summer Fruit Cocktails and our Punch Recipes slideshows.
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 3 cups), plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 8 ounces limoncello, chilled
- 2 bottles brut cava, chilled
- Combine the measured strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer and discard the solids.
- Pour the limoncello and strawberry purée into a punch bowl and stir until well combined. Slowly pour in the cava. Garnish individual glasses with strawberries, if desired.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved