Femme Fatale Punch Recipe
This combination of sparkling wine and strawberries may look girly and fruity, but after one glass you’ll understand why it’s called punch.
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 3 cups), plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 8 ounces limoncello, chilled
- 2 bottles brut cava, chilled
- Combine the measured strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer and discard the solids.
- Pour the limoncello and strawberry purée into a punch bowl and stir until well combined. Slowly pour in the cava. Garnish individual glasses with strawberries, if desired.