Seasoned green onions go well with many dishes, both Korean and non Korean. Mix this up and serve with Korean Grilled Meats, or your favorite grill or BBQ recipe.
- 1Mix all seasoning sauce ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour.
- 2Trim root and any discolored leaves from the green onion.
- 3Cut the green onions into 1 1/2 to 2 inch lengths, then sliver each section.
- 4Rinse slivered onion in cold running water, then drain.
- 5Mix green onion into the seasoning sauce and let stand about fifteen minutes.
- 6Chill and serve.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.