Here’s yet another delicious gluten-free kosher for Passover recipe; it is based on a recipe I found on epicurean.com. My husband was very enthusiastic about this dessert, eating the crumbs off of the serving plate. Just a word of caution, this moist tart can be a bit crumbly this is normal and does not mean you’ve done anything wrong.
- 1In a cuisinart, pulse the chocolate until it becomes a coarse mixture, the consistency of gravel
- 2Pulse in the walnuts, briefly, until they are coarsely chopped -bigger chunks than the chocolate
- 3In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale in color, then gradually beat in the agave
- 4In a separate large bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks, then beat in the salt
- 5Fold the chocolate-walnut mixture into the egg yolk mixture
- 6Then fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture
- 7Place in a well greased 9-inch springform pan
- 8Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, then turn the oven off and leave in for 10 more minutes, until firm to the touch and golden around the edges
- 9Cool in the pan, then serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.