How low can you go?! This gluten free chocolate peanut butter tart is sweetened with a delicious alternative sweetener that I have been enjoying of late—yacon syrup.
Per the recipe below, make sure you make the chocolate pudding first!
- 1Grind the peanuts in a food processor to a fine meal (make a crunchy meal for a crunchier crust)
- 2Pulse in the salt and baking soda
- 3Pulse in the grapeseed oil and yacon syrup and continue pulsing until the dough is formed
- 4Remove dough from food processor and press into a 9 inch tart pan
- 5Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown
- 6Cool, then fill shell with chocolate pudding
- 81 (14 ounce) can coconut milk (not lite)
- 91 pinch celtic sea salt
- 102 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 111 tablespoon agave nectar
- 123 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 135 drops stevia
- 141 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 151 cup dark chocolate 73%
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.