The lovely Gluten Free Sesame Cookie recipe was inspired by a tahini cookie recipe on epicurious.com, one of my favorite food sites. Below is my version, sans gluten and sugar. Enjoy!
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a smaller bowl, blend together agave, tahini, oil and vanilla
- 3Blend the dry ingredients into the wet
- 4Form the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the sesame seeds
- 5Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten
- 6Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown
- 7Cool on baking sheet
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.