Spinach and Feta Scramble
We highly discourage skipping breakfast, especially if it can be as easy as this tasty scramble.
This recipe was featured as part of our Oh, Crap! It’s Mother’s Day! menu.
- 10 large eggs
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
- 1Place the eggs, feta, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until the eggs are broken up and the mixture is thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- 2Heat the butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. When it foams, add the spinach and cook, turning constantly with a rubber spatula, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach to the reserved egg mixture and stir to coat.
- 3Return the pan to medium-low heat, add the spinach-egg mixture, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs have reached your desired doneness.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved