Great preparation for your next Roller Derby competition, this drink—like Roller Derby itself—is no joke.
What to buy: Bulleit Bourbon is praised for its high rye content and toasty aroma; Old Overholt rye whiskey may be substituted.
- 1 1/2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 ounce Bénédictine D.O.M.
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add bourbon, Bénédictine D.O.M., and bitters and shake vigorously until well chilled, about 20 seconds.
- 2Strain into a chilled cocktail or coupe glass.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved