Mango Mahi Mahi Recipe
I got inspired to make this when I ordered mango salsa with chips at a restaurant. I thought this would pair really nicely with any fish preferably Mahi Mahi or Halibut. So, I’ve decided to look up the ingredients for Mango Salsa. Sure enough, it was easy. Then came the name Mango Mahi Mahi. A fish so good, it had named it twice!
- 2 cups fresh mango (seasonal), diced
- 2 tbsp. red bell pepper, small, diced
- 2 tbsp. red onions, small, diced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce ( substitute sriracha sauce )
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp. Chinese parsley, fresh, chopped fine
- 4 6-oz. pieces Mahi Mahi filets, fresh
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well, let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to develop.
- Season Mahi Mahi filets with salt and pepper, butter, lime, and then grilled.
- Top each portion of the mango salsa.
- Optional: Carmelized the mango salsa for a rich flavor and pour onto Mahi Mahi.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.