mashed potatoe pancakes Recipe
This is a great recipe for leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 pkg fresh baby spinach cooked
- 1 cup asiago or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- flour or bread crumbs for dredging - salt, pepper, and other seasonings that you like
- Mix cold mash potatoes, cooked spinach, beaten egg and seasoning together
- Form into 4-6 1/2" thick pancakes, and coat with flour or crumbs
- Spray non-stick pan and place pancakes in pan, sauteeing on med or med/hi heat until browned on each side and heated through.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.