Kale Salad with Grapefruit Recipe
This quick and easy (and of course gluten-free) kale salad is delicious anytime of year, though perfect right now as we approach the end of citrus season.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- celtic sea salt
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 grapefruit, sliced and chopped
- Chop the kale into thin ribbons
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the kale and then massage the kale with your hands
- Sprinkle with salt, then add lime juice and vinegar
- Add grapefruit to kale and toss salad
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes so that kale softens and flavors integrate
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.