Horseradish Mustard Sauce
Fresh Every Day: More Great Recipes from Foster's Market
This creamy, spicy condiment also makes a nice accompaniment to Mom’s Pot Roast or beef sandwiches. Feel free to play with the concept, using more or less horseradish, eliminating the sour cream for a spicier sauce, or using a sweet and spicy mustard in place of the Dijon.
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1Combine the horseradish, mustard, buttermilk, sour cream, pepper, salt, and rosemary in a small bowl and stir to mix. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved