Crisp Pancetta and Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
Here we take a page from breakfast and team up classic egg salad with bacon (or in this case pancetta) and toast, for a sandwich that’s fit for any time of day.
This recipe was featured as part of our Most Delicious Sandwiches photo gallery.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, small dice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) slices brioche, toasted
- 9 thinly sliced pieces Pan-Crisped Pancetta
- Place the eggs, pickle, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a medium nonreactive bowl and stir until evenly combined.
- Divide the egg salad among 3 pieces of the brioche and top each with 3 pieces of the pancetta. Top with the remaining pieces of brioche and serve.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved