Spicy Meatloaf Sandwich
CHOW Food Team
Meatloaf is up there with the world’s greatest sandwich fillings: The tender texture is devastatingly good between two chewy pieces of bread. Combine it with spicy mayo and sweet tomatoes and you’ll be making meatloaf for tomorrow’s sandwiches instead of tonight’s dinner.
This recipe was featured as part of our Most Delicious Sandwiches photo gallery.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle en adobo, finely chopped
- 1 large hoagie roll, cut in half horizontally and toasted
- 1 (1-inch-thick) slice meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1Place mayonnaise and chipotle in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- 2Spread half of the chipotle mayonnaise on the bottom half of the roll and top with meatloaf, then tomatoes. Spread remaining mayonnaise on the top half of the roll and close the sandwich. Cut in half and serve.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved