BEST CROCKPOT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE Recipe
I have been trying to find the perfect mac and cheese recipe that both adults and children love, and this is it! I make it in the crockpot, it’s a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 lb. box macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 large block of Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- a cup of milk
- Butter crockpot, or spray thoroughly with non-stick spray. Lightly cook macaroni.
- Add macaroni, Velveeta cheese cubes, evaporated milk, eggs, 1/2 stick of melted butter, and cup of regular milk (I use 2%) in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring once during cooktime.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.