Chipotle Lime Salmon Recipe
Lately I find myself looking for quick entrees that offer a lot of protein without a lot of work. This Chipotle Lime Salmon is one of those. My husband loved it, pronouncing it blog-worthy after his first bite.
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 500°
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and place on a metal baking sheet
- Rub each fillet with olive oil
- Squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet
- Turn down oven temperature to 275°
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.