Grilled Rack of Lamb with Fresh Lemon and Herbs Recipe
- 2 American Lamb racks, frenched
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon each olive oil, chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, and grated fresh gingerroot
- Pat racks dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, parsley, cilantro and ginger. Brush on all sides of racks.
- Grill over coals covered with gray ash for 10 to 15 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.