This Raspberry Hamantashen for Purim is both Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Enjoy!
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave, vanilla and water
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry
- 4Chill dough in refrigerator 1 hour
- 5Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper ¼–½ inch thick
- 6Cut dough into circles (size of your choosing)
- 7Make a light indentation with your forefinger in the center of each circle
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.