This Healthy Brownie Recipe is my older son’s favorite treat. Whenever I ask him what he would like me to bake for him, he says, “brownies.” He loves packing these higher-protein treats in his lunch for dessert.
- 1In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender
- 2Blend in eggs, then blend in agave and vanilla
- 3Blend in cocoa, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips
- 4Grease a 9×13 pyrex baking dish
- 5Pour batter into dish
- 6Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.