This is a quick and easy appetizer. Make it ahead and then spread on lightly toasted baguettes and top with fresh crab and scallions. It is easy and quick.
This is great as an appetizer, or as a side dish to a great steak or lamb dinner or just about anything. Even a late night snack or a simple lunch.
- 1In a saute pan melt 1 teaspoon of butter and add the shrimp diced and garlic and cook until done. It will only take a few minutes.
- 2Remove shrimp, cool and chop additionally if needed. You want a fine chop.
- 3In a bowl mix the shrimp with the cream cheese, brandy, worcestershire, hot sauce, s/p and fresh dill and mix will. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- 4Chop your crab meat and the scallions and set to the side.
- 5Toast the baguettes with a little olive oil until slightly brown and top with the chilled shrimp mixture and top with a small spoon of crab and scallions as a garnish.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.