These high-protein double chocolate mocha cookies are super easy to make and are highly addictive! You don’t need to feel guilty after eating a few, or a handful! Enjoy!
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, ground coffee, baking soda and salt
- 2In a smaller bowl, stir together grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry and then mix in chocolate drops (or chunks)
- 4Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- 5Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.