Yellow Bicycle Recipe
Deep in the heart of San Francisco’s gritty Tenderloin neighborhood is the creative bar Rye. When a few folks from the CHOW staff made a trip there, they fell in love with this light, bubbly cocktail made with elderflower liqueur, Yellow Chartreuse, and Prosecco.
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 4 ounces Prosecco or cava
- Lemon twist, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Pour in the St-Germain and Chartreuse and stir until well chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with the Prosecco or cava. Garnish with a lemon twist, if desired.