Raw Kale Salad with Oranges Recipe
This raw salad is super healthy, crunchy and quite delicious.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- Chop the kale into thin ribbons (almost like a chiffonade)
- Drizzle the kale with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Massage the kale with your hands to soften it, then allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes
- Add the lime juice, vinegar, onion and orange
- Allow to marinate for 10 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.