Roasted Rosemary Walnuts Recipe
Nuts and booze are a tried-and-true combination for any happy hour or cocktail party. Here the addition of rosemary and black pepper classes up the combo without getting too fussy.
Game plan: These nuts will last up to 10 days stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- 5 cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place nuts on a baking sheet. Add remaining ingredients and mix with your hands to evenly coat.
- Bake until nuts are browned and toasted, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, transfer to a bowl, and serve.