Simple Eggplant Caponata
This dish is quick and easy. I got the idea for it the other day when my friend Martha said she had roasted eggplant with tomatoes and olives at a holiday party. It sounded delectable and I was off to the races.
I think any kind of olives would work well in this delicious roasted vegetable dish. Enjoy!
- 1 medium eggplant, diced into ½-inch cubes (leave skin on)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- celtic sea salt
- 1In a large bowl, combine the eggplant, tomatoes, olives, olive oil and salt
- 2Transfer mixture to a (9×13) glass oven proof baking dish
- 3Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes until eggplant is tender
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved