Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie
This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. I used a 1500 watt microwave. 60 seconds makes a molten center brownie. 75 seconds make a uniformly done brownie. Careful not to overcook.
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 4 Tbs granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Tbs all purpose flour
- 1In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, oil and vanilla. Whisk well.
- 2Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- 3Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- 4Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved