Throw-Up Dip Recipe
This appetizer has been in our family for years. It’s very simple and delicious. The kids love it as well as the adults. We never really had a name for it – but in our family it’s always been throw-up dip believe it or not cuz that’s what it looks like. But, looks and taste are 2 differnet things. Try for yourself.
- 1 8 oz. bar softened cream cheese
- 1 can Hormel Chili (no beans)
- 1 1/2 - 2 C shredded mexican style cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9" pie plate.
- Spread chili over top.
- Top with cheddar cheese
- Microwave on high for 7 – 10 mins.or until heated through and cheese melted.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.