Cabbage Orange Salad Recipe
During the weekends when things are a little slower in my home, I have been making meals with several veggie side dishes. This Cabbage Orange Salad is one of our favorites. Easy to make, full of satisfying flavors and a burst of gorgeous color, it’s the perfect dish for any winter table.
- ½ head purple cabbage
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into ½ inch segments
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash chili powder
- Slice the cabbage as thinly as possible
- Place cabbage in a large bowl, add the orange segments
- Toss with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice then sprinkle with a dash of chili powder
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.