When I recently posted my Accidental Mocha Mousse recipe, one of my readers, Samantha, requested this German Chocolate Cake so that she and her mother would not miss out on it during the holidays. I am more than pleased to add it to www.elanaspantry.com, as German Chocolate Cake is a classic.
- 1In a small bowl combine flour, cacao, salt and baking soda
- 2In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, blend eggs, oil, agave nectar and vanilla
- 3Add dry ingredients into large bowl and continue to blend
- 4Oil (2) 9 inch round cake pans and dust with coconut flour
- 5Pour batter into pans and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes
- 6Remove from oven, allow to cool completely then remove from pans
- 7Frost and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.