Garlic & Scallion Shrimp Salad Recipe
In trying to come up with a simple and delicious appetizer I began experimenting with flavors. Hence, the following recipe was born. The inspiration comes from my guests.
- 2-3 lbs Large Shrimp
- 2 Pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2-3 Scallions Chopped Fine
- 1 1/2 Carrots Chopped Fine
- 2 Cloves Large Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1-2 Tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2-3 Small Radishes Diced
- Boil Shrimp until they turn pink. Allow to cool about twenty minutes, then chop coarsely.
- Let Cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, scallions, shrimp, garlic, carrots, radishes, pepper and salt until thoroughly incorporated. Using clean hands works the best. Refrigerate. Take out 30 minutes before serving.
- Adding Color: Paprika and Radishes dusted over dish.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.