Saute' Eggplant with Sofrito Recipe
If you enjoy cooking with sofrito and have tried the all natural fresh frozen Sofrito Verde this recipe is for for you. It is very easy. Eggplant without cheese, or sauce. Healthy delicious.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 3-4 tablespoons of Sofrito Verde
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of puree garlic ( 1/2 tbls. if desired )
- 1 red pepper chop
- 8 oz. package of mushrooms
- 1tsp. Kosher salt
- Chop eggplant, red pepper into small pieces and mushrooms. They do not have to be uniform. Can be cubed or sliced.
- In large non stick skillet add olive oil garlic, salt and eggplant. Saute’ the eggplant to a soft consistency.
- Add Sofrito Verde, red pepper and mushrooms. Saute everything together so the peper and mushrooms are al dente’
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.