Nutella is finger-lickin’ good if you ask me! Here is our favorite Nutella recipe (first translated & tested by my lovely sister Meagan)- it is ridiculously simple! Think of it like a nutella brownie! (This recipe is in grams – you will need to use a converter to make the changes – but it is still SUPER simple!)
- 1Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- 1Melt the butter & chocolate together.
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 1Butter & flour a spring form pan. Add mixture to pan.
- 2Cook at 375 for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.