- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (preferably wild), pin bones removed
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat the oven to 425°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- 2Rinse salmon, pat dry with paper towels, and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle fillets with oil and sprinkle with dukkah, salt, and pepper.
- 3Bake salmon until the center is firm to the touch but not hard, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved