Honey-Nut Brittle Recipe
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1 cup whole raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup whole raw sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray both the pan and the paper with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat honey in a medium saucepan over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240°F, about 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook until the thermometer reaches 305°F, about 20 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, pour onto the lined baking sheet, and let cool to room temperature. Place in the refrigerator until hard, about 10 minutes more. Break into bite-size pieces and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.